- SBA 7 (A) LOANS
- SBA 504 LOANS
- USDA BUSINESS & INDUSTRY
- MAX 75% LTV FOR PURCHASE OR RATE /TERM REFINANCE
- MAX 70% LTV CASH-OUT
- NO MINIMUM FICO SCORE REQUIREMENTS (PRIVATE & HARD MONEY ONLY)
- FOREIGN NATIONALS AND NON RESIDENT ALIENS ELIGIBLE
- HUD Financing up to 90%
- Full, Low, No Doc (if qualified)
- Buy & Sale Commercial and Residential Bank Notes
- Wall Street Banks
- Hedge Funding
Required Documentation Possibly Needed
1) Last three years financial statements of bowers, affiliates, subsidiaries; seller.
2) Interim financial statement less than 60 days old.
3) Background write-up of the bowers (includes Federal Tax ID #)
4) Brochure on product and service lines.
5) Resumes of Principals and key management.
6) Personal financial statements, credit report, life insurance policies of all
7) Personal history statement on principals key management.
8) Personal tax returns for the last three years of all principals.
9) Corporate tax returns for the last three years.
10) Accounts payable and accounts receivable aging.
11) Existing and proposed real estate equipment leases.
12) Report showing breakdown of inventory by amount category
13) Report showing breakdown of accounts receivable by amount and client.
14) Equipment appraisal
15) Real-estate appraisal, survey, title policy, EPA Phase 1, Legal Description.
16) Project cost, breakdown, itemization of hard, and soft cost, preliminary plans,
specifications, construction contracts, contractor background and financial.
17) Sales contract of option on real estate or business to be acquired.
18) Vendor quotes on machinery, equipment, furniture, and fixtures to be
19) Description and valuation of all tangibles and investments.
20) Notes (copies) to be refinanced.
21) Debt Schedule
22) Franchise agreements and statistical data on the performance of the franchise.
23) Rent Roll and current lease agreements.
24) List of existing employees (and those to be added with proposed financing)
25) Marketing of feasibility study
26) Articles of incorporation, By-Laws, LLC or LLP Operating Agreement, Corporate